Friday, August 6, 2010

My California problem

I hate when I have days when I'm not motivated to do anything but complain.  This usually happens when I find myself tired.   I tend to take situations and make them much more worse in my head.   With basically walking dogs for a living I have a lot of time to spend in my head.  Today was no exception.  I was tired and I had a lot of dogs to walk.

I'm guessing because of Prop 8 being overturned I had a lot to think about.   I'm not angry that gay people can get married.  I'm angry because of our government.  Are we going to have another election and have the overturned overturned?  When does it end.  I'm wondering if I am the only one thinking that California is not looking that great anymore.  I think we are on a consistent downhill slide basically our state is being run by lawyers and special interests.   Don't get me started on the field mice, or the stocking of the rivers, or worse yet immigration.   I wonder if most Californians feel that its not worth it anymore.  Why fight when you know some lawyer or special interest is going to come from out of state with all kinds of money and turn it into their circus.

Maybe its time to move, or put on another clown suit!

No comments:

Post a Comment