Today was so beautiful. Not too hot, just right. Unfortunately ruining the image today is to find out that most people do not know the law when it comes to pedestrians. We were walking across Fairview, right there at Sand Creek, and I watched this lady try and make a right hand turn on to Fairview and she had her head turned checking for traffic but didn't once look in our direction on the crosswalk. Ever since that sting in Oakland I have been acutely aware of how bad things really are and now pay even more attention. Had I expected her to stop on her own we would have been hit. I wish people would just slow down for 2 seconds and realize no matter how late they are, one accident and they are going to be even later.
Oh well, now that I try to get that image out of head, I will try and replace it with the look on Sosa, the fox terrier that I walk every Tuesday and Thursday. He had such a great time today. Definitely not a sprinter. He does like to take his time. I think he knows how long we have together and I think there is a little manipulation in trying to stay out longer. Gosh I love that dog. Well, good night Sosa, see you next week.
No comments:
Post a Comment