I had forgotten what a beautiful state we live in. Every day surrounded by basically nothing to see except a lone mountain in the distance. I was reminded that only 2.5 hours away is the most spectacular scenery I would say in the world. Ok, I haven't been everywhere but When you get pass the Blue Canyon Summit on Highway 80 and enter the Donner Lake area, Truckee and eventually North Shore Tahoe, I would find it hard to image something more beautiful. I am so glad that I took a quick trip up there this weekend. I felt my shoulders drop at least 3 inches. I have to kick myself for not going up there more often. You can see a couple of the pictures that I have taken below.
Well that was the beautiful part of my weekend, the crash came with I got home on Monday to find out someone had, not sure what word to use, but I'll say stole my Yahoo personal email and sent out an email to my contact list plus who knows else about me being in London and being mugged and that I need money. They even signed my name the correct way. Which I find odd. But I spent most of the day yesterday scrubbing my computer and changing every password that I could think of.
I know nothing was literally taken but I feel violated. Get your own email and stay out of my business. Makes me angry to even think that I was spammed and these people make a living out of this. I feel very sorry for them. Can't be something you would brag to your friends about especially when you tell them you stole it from some hick in Oakley. There parents must be proud. Well hopefully I can stop thinking about it tonight and get a good night sleep. Definitely took a step out of my gate today.
Thankfully I have the most wonderful furry friends that don't care that I have a twitter account, or that I have updated my Facebook page or that some boohah stole my email. All they care about is me being there to take them for the best walk they had all day, and for some of my male furry friends that they are able to pee on anything that is leg high. Whew, there is my smile again. I'm going to stop with that though in my mind.
Everyone have a good one and remember, change your passwords.
No comments:
Post a Comment